Complaint Review: FitnessRepairParts.com

• Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: Juan — Long Beach New York United States of America
FitnessRepairParts.com
Wentzville, Missouri United States of America

FitnessRepairParts.com Fitness-Plus.net I ordered an item for $127. They delivered wrong part; I disputed. Now they want to charge $512.00! Wentzville, Missouri

Please avoid FitenessRepairParts.com at all costs. They are a dubious outfit! I ordered a part for my elliptical from their website, which appeared legit. First unusual sign was that right after I ordered it, I received a suspicious e-mail about a shipping company from U.K. delivering a fitness equipment part. They wanted money, which I declined. Next, I received a package which was not what I ordered. The Fed-Ex guy was very quick about it, and when I said it wasn't what I ordered, he said "That's all I have". I later realized that he lied about the weight of the package. I don't know the connection between the shady company and Fed-Ex, but I believe they both scammed me.  After I returned the package, FitnessRepair said that that's not something they carry, and they refused a refund. When I put I stop payment on my credit card, FitnessRepair said that I now owed them $512.00, for processing fees. Their letter was classic intimidation, with threat of collection agencies, etc.

So when all was done, I got nothing from them; I payed the original $127.00; and now they claim I owe $512.00. The is an outrageous scam. Please do NOT do business with them.

P.S: Fed-Ex seems also to have been scamming as well,since they claim they delivered the right package (which they did not). My credit card (Chase Visa) was not helpful either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FitnessRepairPartscom/Wentzville-Missouri-63385/FitnessRepairPartscom-Fitness-Plusnet-I-ordered-an-item-for-127-They-delivered-wrong-p-895550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FitnessRepairParts.com