Complaint Review: Fitnessblowout.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Garner North Carolina
Fitnessblowout.com
2210 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Fitnessblowout.com refused to honor warranty Los Angeles California

I purchased a treadmill from fitnessblowout with a lifetime warranty on the deck,elevation motor and speed motors. Recently the treadmill stopped abruptly almost causing serious injury.

A repair person was sent out who stated that the walking deck was warped. After 2 months the new deck arrived and I proceeded to use the treadmill. The repairman had not been gone 5 minutes when the treadmill stopped again.
I called Fitnessblowout and they told me that the motors were not covered on my warranty even though I have an invoice that says otherwise. In fact they emailed a "copy" of my original invoice which conveniently had that part of the warranty taken out .

I can not get anyone to take my calls(steve Barzilai or jim rosen included) or return my emails. I have been trying to get this treadmill working for over six months.
This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with!!!!!!! Dont purchase anything from them.

Donna
Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitnessblowoutcom/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Fitnessblowoutcom-refused-to-honor-warranty-Los-Angeles-California-407959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitnessblowout.com