Complaint Review: Fitnessblowout.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Yelm Washington
Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse,2210 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Fitnessblowout.com Fitnessblowout.com is a complete rip off!! Beware!! Los Angeles California

On July 11, 2008 I called in to Fitnessblowout.com to purchase an Elliptical Machine. I purchased the Elliptical and then did some research after the fact only to find out this company is very fraudulant in it's dealing with many other consumers.

I called back first thing July 12, 2008 to cancel and was told they could not help me. I had to talk to my original sales rep which would not be back in until July 14th. When I talked to him he told me that I would not get my full refund and that they would charge me shipping in both directions, even though my Elliptical had not shipped.

I had followed thier policy of cancelling with in 24hrs. but it doesn't matter. These people will rip you off no matter what you do. Fitnessblowout.com or one of the many other names they use will rip you off, please read all the other nurmerous reports filed against them.

C. mezzie
Yelm, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitnessblowoutcom/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Fitnessblowoutcom-Fitnessblowoutcom-is-a-complete-rip-off-Beware-Los-Angeles-Califor-352317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitnessblowout.com