Complaint Review: Fitnessblowout.com

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2005

• Reported By:Somerville New Jersey
Fitnessblowout.com
fitnessblowout.com Internet U.S.A.

Fitnessblowout.com RIPOFF False advertisement they state lowest prices when ready to order not in stock and tried to sell upgraded equipment SCAM Internet

The web page states Guaranteed Lowest Prices in the Entire USA!!!!

I called their number 800-348-4537 to get a price (since no prices are shown on their web page) and they kept me on hold for several minutes and said that they are having a huge sale and someone will call me back when they get a moment.

I received a call from a guy by the name of Corky and he stated that this is not the machine for me (BOBY SOLID 1500 Home Gym). He stated that I should upgrade to a better home gym. I said I like the machine because of the dimensions and didn't care. He said that he could sell me the machine for $575 plus $250 shipping and handling. Then after a couple of seconds he stated that he didn't have it in stock.

I called several other dealers and got the same exact price plus the shipping would have been $100.00.
WHAT A RIP-OFF!!! If they don't display their prices be very very careful!!

OFH
Somerville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitnessblowoutcom/internet/Fitnessblowoutcom-RIPOFF-False-advertisement-they-state-lowest-prices-when-ready-to-order-166088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitnessblowout.com