Complaint Review: Fitzgerald Coaching company

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: AJ George — San Diego California
Fitzgerald Coaching company
2000 Winton Road S building 1 suite 1 Rochester, New York USA

Fitzgerald Coaching company Bob Fitzgerald BOB FITzGERALD PREYS ON KELLER WILLIAMS AGENTS - OWES ME $10,0000 ,When I ask for a refund and explain my dissatisfaction, I receive a letter from an attorney - NO CALL FROM BOB - no response. Rochester New York

*Consumer Comment: I would like to get in on the lawsuit

I signed up for fitzgerald coaching with promises of listing appointments to lead into saleable listings. I call, set appointments, and list homes eveyday - under the promises of getting my 25 sold lisiting and 250 appointments  in two years set less than 20 qulified appoints ment 1/10 ration of appoitnment to listings taken. Only one actually was listed, and then become a loan mod... At the rate of 25 listing closed, Fitgerald would have to make 25 lsiting appointments a month, and they make more like one...I aksed for the callign schedule and provided them with better listes...As I was making appointments abd taking listing eveyday - but this company never facilitated on thier promises and when I reached out to the company and BOB, I recieved this letter - no call from BOB, or anyone on his team - Just threats - I am looking for every agent that has had  a similiar situation.

Here is one email from him threatening to call any expired lsiting I have.

" I can easialy call every seller and expired listing you have and find people that don't like your service and go public with their comments. I can just as easlity "warn: everyone in your market about you., Your threats have been docusmented and and sent to my legal team. We will proceed with legal action against you if you slander our firm in any way"

I also in in receipt of a letter from thier a lwayer in Scottsdale Arizona

Please contact e if you have had the same situatin

AJ George

Keller Williams Realty

San Diego

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitzgerald-Coaching-company/Rochester-New-York-14618/Fitzgerald-Coaching-company-Bob-Fitzgerald-BOB-FITzGERALD-PREYS-ON-KELLER-WILLIAMS-AGENTS-1086956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitzgerald Coaching company

I would like to get in on the lawsuit

AUTHOR: I'm coming after you Bob Ftizgerald - ()

Is there any way I could be contatcted so I can get in on this lawsuit as I am planing to file my own Lawsuite