Complaint Review: Five Point Capital Credit Gains LLC

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:San Mateo California
Five Point Capital Credit Gains LLC
1250 San Carlos Avenue San Mateo, California U.S.A.

Five Point Capital Credit Gains LLC Scam five point capital scam ripoff San Mateo California

A gentleman who identified by the name of Brian Weil called me from this company to introduce "a revolutionary" five point capital credit gain mortgage program. I am currently with Washington Mutual on an 8.6% program. Somehow Brian knew about this.He offered that I join their five point capital credit gain program where I only pay five points on my mortgage and earn five points back at the end of every year.

It sounded very suspicious to me. Fortunately my wife's best friend is a mortgage broker so we asked her for opinion.

Scam!

No mortgage company can offer any capital gain and with my low 614 Fico score, I am lucky to be paying only 8.6% on my mortgage.

I don't know if Brian Weil is his real name but these guys should be put behind bars.

Robert
San Mateo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-Point-Capital-Credit-Gains-LLC/San-Mateo-California-94070/Five-Point-Capital-Credit-Gains-LLC-Scam-five-point-capital-scam-ripoff-San-Mateo-Californ-343768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five Point Capital Credit Gains LLC