Complaint Review: Five Star Engine

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Five Star Victim — Glendale Arizona
Five Star Engine
56 Ave & Glendale Ave Az. Glendale, Arizona USA

Five Star Engine I paid for my 68 fire bird to get serviced but instead I got serviced...and now my muscle car just sits tarped in my drive way. Glendale Arizona

I brought my 68 fire bird to have my engine rebuilt then paid them in full when they completed the job. My car would over heat so I brought it back. A week passed with no response or information so I drove past their shop to see thier progress only to find out that they had it in the corner just sitting and working on new customers vehicles. Figured that I already paid so on with new victims!! Another week past and the same issue they were working on new vehicles. I then had a conversation with the mechanic that did the work on my car and he said that the boss at FiveStar Engine was a slave driver and that he was working the mechanis ragged! I also spoke to another costumer that was experiencing the exact same issue that I was having with this company. I looked up FiveStar Engine on the BBB report and they had complaints a mile long...check it out for your self! I've learned a big lesson out of this and its too bad I had to loose $2,500.00 ...always do research on any company before entering into an agreement. Sincerely, FiveStar Victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-Star-Engine/Glendale-Arizona-85301/Five-Star-Engine-I-paid-for-my-68-fire-bird-to-get-serviced-but-instead-I-got-serviced-1068624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five Star Engine