Complaint Review: Five Star Fragrance Is The Same People As Ultimate, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
3801 McKelvey Rd Bridgton, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-209-0779
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Five Star Fragrance Is The Same People As Ultimate, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume perfume,cologne,branch manager, scam, employers, jenny, david, rachael Bridgton Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Ann is Unemployed

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT Go to The Interview/ This is a SCAMM!!!

*Consumer Comment: REALLY???

*Consumer Suggestion: I just graduated traing and am thrilled!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: In February they were "Delta"

*Consumer Suggestion: Is this not illegal?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: wow you people are stupid! this company is great!

*Consumer Comment: This Scam Report is True!

*UPDATE Employee: this report is nonsense

To go to be true is true. These people are on here but the company's name varies. Same thing over and over they dont seem to change their method. They call and get you in for an interview where you dont talk, they tell you to call at 4 and then give you a job and a second interview all at once. The office is shitty, the furniture is old, the pictures on the wall had to have been bought at a garage sale, and the secretary tries to make it sound like she HAD to bring in her baby that day, however if you read other posts the baby is always there. I cant say for sure but I seriously think rachael and jenny are the same person. Truth be told you will be not a manager but one of those annoying people in the Loop or in shopping center parking lots trying to sell people perfume and cologne. Still not sure read the other posts on here about fragrance sales, perfume, branch manager needed imediately.

David
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-Star-Fragrance-Is-The-Same-People-As-Ultimate-Ultimate-Fragrance-World-Perfume/Bridgton-Missouri-63044/Five-Star-Fragrance-Is-The-Same-People-As-Ultimate-Ultimate-Fragrance-World-Perfume-perf-412212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five Star Fragrance Is The Same People As Ultimate, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume

Ann is Unemployed

AUTHOR: papa perfume - (United States of America)

Just another blow-out.  Didn't ever make it so wants to discourage others.  If you want to be successful listen to successful people.  If you want to be unemployed listen to the unemployed.  %95 of all the negative crap on here comes from people that didn't even make it 3 full days in this business.  That's why they are unemployed.

DO NOT Go to The Interview/ This is a SCAMM!!!

AUTHOR: Ann - (United States of America)

So I was called for an interview, and according to what I've read so far, the names of the individuals scheduling interviews has changed.  Now it is April and Kelly, and I took a drive over to see where the company was located, and it looks deserted, and also searched the web for information, and saw that this is a company that sells cologne, and perfumes.  They tell you this is a Management position and don't worry, we will make sure you are trained, you don't have to have experience, all they need is a dependable person to come in from 9-5.  Something did not sound right, and as I was setting up the interview, you can hear kids in the background, she was laughing while she was trying to tell me about the company, which was not much, and I agree they say the name so quick and talk really fast,so you really can't understand everything they are saying.  I will be reporting them to the BBB, also the name has changed to FSM (Five Star Management)  People please do not waste your time and energy, this is truly a scam!!!  I will be looking into some legal action to get them stopped!!!

REALLY???

AUTHOR: Tcml08 - (U.S.A.)

So I was supposed to have an interview with "five star" today, and I couldn't find the location, so I was 20 minutes late and to top it off I had personal issues to handle. I got there and Jenny and the baby, all the people that I've read about in these other posts were there, and much like everyone else, I found the job listing on Craigslist, got a call immediately, and had to call between 4-4:30 to see if I got the interview. Since i was so late, they rescheduled me for 10 AM next Tuesday. I have been trying to look up info about the company, but nothing has come up until now, and I don't like what I'm seeing. Can ANYBODY tell me exactly what this job entails? Is it a scam, or is it real? Because I REFUSE to "peddle" products on Natural Bridge, I just won't do it. HELP!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

I just graduated traing and am thrilled!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I just opened my office in South County and this has been a godsend to my family. I know the economy is bad, but you don't need to get so nasty and insulting when things don't work out. I love the company!

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

In February they were "Delta"

AUTHOR: College Grad - (U.S.A.)

Hmm, here's another name to add to the list: Delta. I too had trouble finding out the name of the business. Most businesses are proud of their history, name, and integrity - that should tip you off. I just feel bad that I gave them the business of 4 people and myself. Sorry, family! I was desperate for work to save up for my husband's tuition.
I hope that Rich and his ilk know how much such practices hurt people and their relationships in a time when people need the safety net their friends and family provide.
It is a sad day when a person has to check out every "employment" opportunity online to verify a business.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Wally - (U.S.A.)

I found this job on craigslist and I went to the first two interviews and knew something was not right. I decided to do some research and what I found came to me at no surprise. How is this not illegal. I want to save other people the time and gas I wasted. Is there a way to stop these people? I actually asked for the name of the company and he never gave me a straight forward answer, he just mumbled about four different names like "enterprise" and I think "five star" I couldn't really understand. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!

#7 Consumer Suggestion

#8 Consumer Suggestion

#9 Consumer Suggestion

#10 UPDATE EX-employee responds

wow you people are stupid! this company is great!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I worked there a few weeks.. it didn't work out for me, but they were the nicest people I have ever met. I am so sick of you internet junkies slamming anything and everything you actually have to work for and/or pay attention to. You are idiots and you deserve to be unemployed..

This Scam Report is True!

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

I interviewed with this company just today, (2/11/09). Virtually everything I experienced was identical to the many scam reports about this company. From the first email, to the office, to the catch phrases, to their tatics, to the promises, etc. . If it would have been just one or two things in common I might have given them the benefit of the doubt. But EVERY report I read astonished me at the uncanny similarity to what I experienced. Twenty to thirty virtually exact experiences are not a coincidence.

They now are going by the name "Paradise Enterprises" located at 2305 Weldon Pkwy. Suite 3. Phone # (314) 453-9700.

I also could find nothing about them on line. However, while filling out my application, I overheard the secretary answer the phone "Five Star" which is the catch phrase that let me to all the other scam reports about this company.

I believe everything I read about this company's untruthful and unethical practices. I am now just trying to do my part to help others to not waste their time or money getting mixed up with scum con-artists like this.

I thank all the rest of you who took the time to warn me about these frauds. You have saved me more than a great deal of valuable time.

this report is nonsense

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Okay, for one the guy that wrote this report has no idea what he is talking about. I have been there for a few weeks, Rachel and Jenny are not the same person, the baby is only there for a few hours on the days that Jenny has to come in. I have been treated wonderfully in the time that I have been here and have received every SINGLE thing that I have been promised. This guys whole account isn't true. He needs to get a life.