Complaint Review: Five minute fence

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Paulnamber — Saxonburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Five minute fence
Lilliwaup, Washington United States of America

Five minute fence Five minute stain Rip off. Returned stain they kept my money Lilliwaup, Washington

I bought 5 minute stain from the website. I then decided that I did not want it ( after reading reviews) I tried calling them. I left several messages, but nothing! I emailed them, still nothing. I returned the stain. That was 3 months ago. I still have not gotten my money refunded. They are claiming that it was not delivered back to them. I have the USPS number that proves the delivery confirmation. Do not buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-minute-fence/Lilliwaup-Washington-98555/Five-minute-fence-Five-minute-stain-Rip-off-Returned-stain-they-kept-my-money-Lilliwaup-974700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five minute fence