Complaint Review: Five star homes David garden

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off in Indy — Indpls Internet United States of America
Five star homes David garden
516 mills ave Multiple cities, Indiana United States of America

Five star homes David garden Brenda Jones and Garrett Hiatt Complete scammers don't rent/buy or work for the people they will take your money an run an hide Multiple cities, Indiana

David and his people tried to rent a home to me and after I found out all if their back history I requested to Brenda that I wanted my money for my deposit back ($1,000) she refused and also would not give me my personal info back. She called the cops an told them she wanted me off the office property. I want to see these people behind bars for what they have done to people for the past 30 yrs. David's realtors license is suspended an the home they tried to rent to me the board of health had shut down for mold but they neglected to tell me this previously before money was exchanged. These folks have no continence and will take every dime you have an leave you homeless while they're racking in the dough. I'm completely disgusted by them and I'm glad that the news Chanel's have done stories on them. I m thankful I found out about them before they got me for anymore money. Please research them all I gotta do is google their name and business and u will see what kind of scum they are. Soon and hopefully not much longer these thirds will be in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-star-homes-David-garden/Multiple-cities-Indiana-/Five-star-homes-David-garden-Brenda-Jones-and-Garrett-Hiatt-Complete-scammers-dont-rent-1027814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five star homes David garden