Complaint Review: Fiverr

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Daren — Bakersfield California United States of America
Fiverr

Fiverr Fiverr.com Fiverr is a scam and rip off company, keep your money in sales and credits, Internet

I started selling on fiverr back in June of 2012.  I made my first sale on July 1, 2012.  As of today October 9, 2012, I have not received payment.  It shows in my account but fiverr states the buyer didn't rate me.  So they keep my money if the buyer doesn't respond.

Also I had a credit coming because I had cancelled an order and fiverr never credited my account.  I believe this company needs some looking into and a class action lawsuit filed.  I am sure that I am not the only one, there could be millions of dollars they are keeping due to this scam they promote.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiverr/internet/Fiverr-Fiverrcom-Fiverr-is-a-scam-and-rip-off-company-keep-your-money-in-sales-and-credi-952849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiverr