Complaint Review: Fiverr

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Heba — United States of America
Fiverr

Fiverr Fiverr.com scammer, thieves, Internet

Fiverr.com are scammers, thieves don't trust them or you should always withdraw your earning each time immediately, they suspend my account without a reason even customer support replied with a general reason from FAQ!!! without specifying what happens from my side!!! then they hold all my earning and when I asked for my money at least they told me you will get after 45 days..... since Jan. I didn't get my money neither a response to my emails and contacts!!! I was top seller there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiverr/internet/Fiverr-Fiverrcom-scammer-thieves-Internet-924576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiverr