Complaint Review: Fiverr

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Eugene byers — Hillside New Jersey USA
Fiverr

Fiverr Max - Fiverr's Customer Support Team Chicanery, Censorship Allowed? Internet

I joined Fiverr (http://fiverr.com) on September 24th, 2012

I posted a Pinterest Gig: I will add hundreds of Pinterest followers for $5

I received 2 orders and 2 payments waiting to clear. I received 100% satisfactory rating.

I changed the Gig Title to: I will give you hundreds of Pinterest Followers in about 48 hour to your profile for $5

I was then told that my Gig did not pass moderators' review because: Your gig may violate the terms of a third-party service or website

The Pinterest Gig was deactivated because I changed the Title.

I contacted Fiverr and they said that Pinterest was behind the mayhem; that Pinterest complained and the Gig was then deactivated. Why would Pinterest wait to complain about my Gig, after I had already received 2 orders and an 100% satisfactory rating?

Why wouldn't Pinterest complain about all the other Pinterest Gigs on Fiverr?

I then changed the Gig Title to:  I will add several hundred Pinterest followers for $5 I added another Pinterest Gig, the Title was: I will send you an invite from Pinterest and follow you for $5

Both Gigs were deactived and did not pass moderators' review.

Is there a conspiracy here?

Is Fiverr behind all this and not Pinterest?

Is it that Fiverr doesn't want to see anybody making money on the internet?

Is there a Gestapo movement going on here?

No one is allowed to profit?

Remember Hitler?

Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiverr/internet/Fiverr-Max-Fiverrs-Customer-Support-Team-Chicanery-Censorship-Allowed-Internet-958846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiverr