refrigerator

Complaint Review: Fiverr.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: fiverrscam — inver grove heights Minnesota United States of America
Fiverr.com

Fiverr.com Micha Kaufman, Adam R Fisher @FiverrHQ After 14 months as a top seller, Fiverr banned my account, ignores contact, has stolen my money Internet

Fiverr Blocks Account Access Of Top Seller Keeps Money

I have been a seller on Fiverr.com for over 14 months and was awarded Top Seller. I have completed close to 800 gigs in that time frame. My feedback from the buyers of my gigs on fiverr was 99% positive. On my top selling gig that had over 700 sales I had 100% positive feedback. That means 100% of my customers loved my gig, right?

On January 15th, 2012 I went to log into my fiverr control panel to complete my gigs for the day and my account access was blocked. I immediately emailed customer support and to this day have not received even 1 acknowledgment from them confirming that they received my message.

They completely shut me out after 14 months and have taken control over $370 of my hard earned money. They can easily take redirect this money to themselves without any obstacles.

Their site is completely flawed, the owners of Fiverr have no control over their employees or they are also in on the scam. Nobody knows because they completely ignore the sellers and buyers that they steal money from.

Read my full story here: http://e-bizreview.com/reviews/fiverr-blocks-account-access-of-top-seller-keeps-money/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiverrcom/internet/Fiverrcom-Micha-Kaufman-Adam-R-Fisher-FiverrHQ-After-14-months-as-a-top-seller-Fiverr-828908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiverr.com