Complaint Review: Fivorano's Jewels

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: naplescroatman — naples Florida United States of America
Fivorano's Jewels
101 N. Victory Blvd. Ste. L261 Burbank, California United States of America

Fivorano's Jewels It's a Jewelry of the month SCAM! Jewelry is cheap JUNK! Burbank, California

While online shopping through Amazon, I received a notice that I was being awarded a Free piece of jewelry of my choice from 4 pieces shown on the Page.  All I had to do was pick which piece I wanted and agree to pay the shipping and handling charges of $7. I entered a Credit Card number to charge the S&H out to and was done.

Two weeks later I receive the Heart Pendant on a chain, no paperwork of any kind in the shipping bag.  Looked like an ordinary heart necklace you could buy at K-Mart or some similar store.  Thought, Oh well, suppose it's worth the $7.  Less than 2 weeks later, I notice my charge card was debited $98.00 as well as the original charge of $7.

Tried to call the number from the web site to complain about the unauthorized charge for the Free Gift, but no one ever answered the phone.  Very typical of Scam businesses.

Today another package arrives from Fiorvano, unordered or approved by me.  Outraged, I go to their Web site to figure out what the heck is going on.  In their terms and conditions site, they spell out the truth about their SCAM.  They plan to ship every month, a piece of their choosing, as a 14 day trial, and if not contacted within 14 days, they charge our account again for the value they place on the piece that was sent.  Again, they DO NOT answer the phone number they give you!!!

Now just for information's sake.  The site that originally came up off of Amazon did not include their links to terms & conditions, or their contact information, just the form to pick out the piece and charge out the S & H.

So now, since they won't answer the phone, I'll be sending their support address an E'mail telling them exactly what I think of their scam, and cancelling any of all shipments, and sending back their JUNK jewelry.

I'm also calling my credit card company and reporting this scam to them and get a refund of the monies illegally taken from my credit card.  Also will ask for a block of any future charges from Viorvano, and if that's not possible, I'll ask for the card to be cancelled immediately!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fivoranos-Jewels/Burbank-California-91502/Fivoranos-Jewels-Its-a-Jewelry-of-the-month-SCAM-Jewelry-is-cheap-JUNK-Burbank-C-1000094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fivorano's Jewels