Complaint Review: Fix it for less appliances

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: tld — eugene Oregon
Fix it for less appliances

Fix it for less appliances Scott This man is crazy. This is serious. eugene, Internet

Scott at Fix it for Less seemed very professional at first. After he did not come back to install our part after almost 4 weeks, we had to track him down.  He screamed at me on the phone, became very belligerent and I was confident I could not have him back to our home. After he screamed at me for 5 minutes on the phone about how he was in the middle of a radio show, I decided to get on the internet to make sure this guy is actually a real repair man.  Then i found pages and pages of his terrible behavior just like we had experienced.  This man is nuts, I normally do not file reports, ever. But this man is creepy and I bet I read about him in the paper at some point going postal on someone. Do not allow him into your home.  Please do your research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fix-it-for-less-appliances/internet/Fix-it-for-less-appliances-Scott-This-man-is-crazy-This-is-serious-eugene-Internet-1045983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fix it for less appliances