Complaint Review: Fix22.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Disabiled on fixed income — Mercer Island Washington
Internet USA

Fix22.com Big $$$, Incompetident Tecs reading scripts, peddling software claiming that it is recomended by microsoft "It is not", Over 500 min on hild over 4 or five attempts to fix it and nothing fixed and only nesty tec reps who speak to me like a child. BIG RIP-OFF. Who knows it works on the enternet www.fix22.com Internet

June computer did windows up date and started crashing and it would take 30 tryes to get on the internet and as soon as I opened the second email or webpage.  I am disabiled and make only $800 a month and receve $380 a month in child support  to support myself and my 14 year old daughter. We do not get willfair, foodstamps, and I pay for our medical Ins.  I I work as a live in care giver and work 24/7 360.  I do not get days off only a few hours a week for medical appoints.  I am looking for work and must have this computer working.  I do not listen to music, watch vidios, or play games.  I use it only for comunication and work search.  I spent $180 to have the problem fixed.

After the first session it seemed on but as soon as it did the next windows update it started all over again.  I called back and the tec tryed several things and never fixed it. I had used all my minents for the month sitting on hold.  I had to weight until my next pay check to buy addition minents and than tryed again.  After b3eing on hold for another 4 or 5 hours using up most of my additional minents still not fixed.

Had to weight for new month for minents for my phone and tryed again, and again, and again and the problem still persists.  Each time they fix it as soon as I shut down or exit out of email or enternet I cant get back on the enternet.

I am at my wits ends, I have to have this computer working and I do not have additional money to spend on it .  Right now I have $5.69 in the bank until my nest pay check.  It is hard enough to deal with the constent pain and all the meds i am on, but I cant deal with this.  Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fix22com/internet/Fix22com-Big-Incompetident-Tecs-reading-scripts-peddling-software-claiming-that-it-1165240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fix22.com