Complaint Review: FixMyPCDoctor.com

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: BionicBuk — Arlington Virginia
FixMyPCDoctor.com
Okeana, Ohio USA

FixMyPCDoctor.com, sales@fixmypcdoctor.com, PS3 EZ Chill Kit PS3, Fan Mod, YLOD, Ez Chill Okeana Ohio

*Author of original report: 2 weeks later

Subtotal $39.95 USD
Shipping and handling $5.95 USD
Total $45.90 USD
Payment $45.90 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *FIXMYPCDOCT"
Payment sent to sales@fixmypcdoctor.com

After payment I saw it went to FIXMYPCDOCTOR.  Which gave me some concern and found some shady business practices.  Luckily I paid through paypal and can open a dispute shortly.

Item was purchased on Mar 29, 2014 17:56:51 EDT with expedited shipping.  I have not received a tracking number.

I've reached out to the seller via email, phone, and paypal and have not received a response.

Unfortunate too because the folks that do own them, speak highly of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FixMyPCDoctorcom/Okeana-Ohio/FixMyPCDoctorcom-salesfixmypcdoctorcom-PS3-EZ-Chill-Kit-PS3-Fan-Mod-YLOD-Ez-Chill-1136237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FixMyPCDoctor.com

2 weeks later

AUTHOR: BionicBuk - ()

After searching on the website, I found a FixMyPCDoctor representative on EBAY.  I asked him if he was associated with the PS3 EZ Chill and he was.  We exchanged several emails about my purchase through their website and he was able to get the fan shipped that same day with expedited shipping.

The owner finally did email me back and claimed they were in a transition period.  Apologizing profusely and asking me to share their product with everyone.  If they have invested so much time and effort into their products, why didn't they take the 2minutes to update their website and put a notice that they are moving, please anticipate shipping delays.

That would of been nice.

Anyways, I received the PS3 fan new in box like and it works as described. I closed my Paypal claim.  They are going to reimburse shipping once paypal confirms the dispute has been closed.  We will see.

overall good product, glad it all worked out

good luck