Complaint Review: Fixeon

2227 W Braker Ln Austin, Texas United States of America

Fixeon formerly infixeon Took my money but did not ship the goods Austin, Texas

*Author of original report: Riiiiight

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Returned to his Credit Card

Brian Cox President of Fixeon advertises cleanroom products on Ebay then dealt with me direct.  I purchased 7 reconditioned FFUs. I gave him a deposit early in Jan '11 to allow him to re condition my units.  Paid Visa.  I placed the final order 1/27/11 he told me all would ship 1-2 days, he charged the entire amount and shipping ( over $4000) on 2/3/11.

At mid month I tried to contact Fixeon to see when my order had been shipped and track it.   Was told I must talk to Brian to get info.  He would not take my calls.  I called him with a phone he did not know, (different area code), and he picked up.  He told me an employee quit and parked in front of his dock. Problem was resolved and he would ship that day and call with confirm.

Next day I filed a complaint with BBB asked that he ship immediatly as my customer has paid for the goods.  Days later I caught Brian and he told me that he didn't have my FFUs. But he had some in the midwest he could have them ready to ship in two days, and he would ship the other items from Austin that day.

On 2/25/11 I filed a poliece report and requested that VISA refund my money.

Fixeon is today, again advertising the same units on Ebay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fixeon/Austin-Texas-/Fixeon-formerly-infixeon-Took-my-money-but-did-not-ship-the-goods-Austin-Texas-701360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fixeon

Riiiiight

AUTHOR: unhappy customer - (United States of America)

I don't know why Brian is updating this now as I considered this matter closed..But since I received this notice I might as well respond... As always Brian's version is slightly askew.

I went to my bank and filed a report, as I always pay for on-line purchases with VISA for protection, and they refunded my money. I don't know when or if he ever reimbursed the bank.

By the way his re conditioned units do not have new hepa filters installed.

Deal with Brian or Fixeon at your own peril and by all means pay with a credit card.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Returned to his Credit Card

AUTHOR: Fixeon - (United States of America)

This customer did not get the HEPA filters and vinyl wall strips when we promised. Shame on us for that as we were dealing with supply issues at the time.  He paid with a credit card and the money was returned to that card. If anyone would like the proof I will fax it to you. This guy just elected to call and scream at everyone of our employees after the fact and say we stole the money from him. This customer was very angry and I am sure in his mind my 2 day evasiveness while on an install in Florida only made it worse.