Complaint Review: Fixr

• Reported By: jack — Monroe Wisconsin
Fixr
Internet USA

Fixr fixr.com False Advertising - Buyer Beware! Internet

This site is a scam. They advertise that you can have a website for $10 a month using your own domain. Not True. I subscribed to their product. The website always had their domain name. I contacted customer service several times. The problem remained. Also, the contact form on the website did not work. People sent me messages using that. I didn't get the messages. I was given some lame excuse as to why that was not working. They monitor any message a customer sends to you. You then only receive the messages that they allow to pass through. If they don't like the customer's message... you don't get it. This company is completely biased. I cancelled the website subscription. I would like to remove my profile completely from their site, but I see no option available to do that.  Save your money and don't invest in this worthless product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fixr/internet/Fixr-fixrcom-False-Advertising-Buyer-Beware-Internet-1127827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fixr