Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Marine service business — Panacea Florida
Flagship Merchant Services
280 Summer St. Boston MA, 02210, Select State/Province USA

Flagship Merchant Services Roam pay Will charge you until they empty your bank account and then will not let you terminate account! st.boston MA

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to assist

I joined roam pay and flagship merchants under the understanding and agreement that I would only be charged $16 a month and the 0.38% and .19 cent per transaction. I had no problem with this, but they completely lied. They instanly started charging my account over fifty dollars month after month. Finally I called and went through the worst customer service relations I have ever expericed. Being hung up on over and over when I was even keeping my cool. Representatives with attitudes and putting me on terminal hold.

Chris ferro signed me up and told me he would help me with any issues, he never replied to emails and still will not call me back or ever pick up! I finally was told that I would get my money refunded a month ago and still have not seen a penny. They also said they would change my account settings so the charges would stop and I'm still getting billed over $50 every month and have not used the service but twice in the last five months!

Do not use this company, they will lie, and rape you financially. I still cannot even terminate my account, they keep hanging up on me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/Boston-MA-02210-Select-StateProvince/Flagship-Merchant-Services-Roam-pay-Will-charge-you-until-they-empty-your-bank-account-an-1122422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services

We'd like to assist

AUTHOR: Operations Department - ()

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience, and we would certainly like to resolve this issue the best we can.  We were unable to locate you in our system based on the information in this post.  Please contact us directly at operations@flagshipmerchantservices.com and we will certainly address these matters.