Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: Madmadi — San Bernardino California United States of America
Flagship Merchant Services
PO Box 3429 PO Box 3429, California United States of America

Flagship Merchant Services Holding my funds, undisclosed charges PO Box 3429, California

I just signed up with this company and processed my first transaction on Jan 21, I am STILL waiting for my funds.

I was supposed to have a high ticket of 1k, but apparently to get my approved quickly Will Teleau just wrote it up for $500.  So when I processed my first trasaction of $700 I got a call 2 days later asking me to complete a limit increase which I faxed over 5 minutes later.

Mid week, still no funds so I call and speak to Rose in Risk Management thats supposedly handling it, she claims I was asked to fax in the invoice for the transaction, I was NOT asked that and she bascially called me a liar.  So I faxed that over to her within 5 minutes and she said she would be right on it.

The next week, still no funds. I call on Wed and she claims she just looked at it Tues and then wanted to go over the name on the invoice. At this point I am mad, as its now 1/31...She says its her problem because she is overworked... REALLY?!  I think its MY problem because its MY money they are holding! Its no 2/3 and still NO money!! No calls back from messages left for supervisors, my account manager, or anyone.  Absolutely horrible service.

To top it off, last night I had additional charges from Auth.net hit my accounts, which is something that was not disclosed or anything I authorized that would be charging me in addition to the $27 a month they are already charging.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/PO-Box-3429-California-91359/Flagship-Merchant-Services-Holding-my-funds-undisclosed-charges-PO-Box-3429-California-833751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services