Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Reported By: Bryan — Draper Utah USA
Flagship Merchant Services
20 City Square, Internet United States of America

Flagship Merchant Services BAIT AND SWITCH CON ARTISTS, Internet

Businesses and Advertisers beware of FLAGSHIP MERCHANT SERVICES.  They advertise their high approval ratings and their span of merchant services but once they get your application thats where any and all services stops.  If you have even the slightest problem you are screwed.  They advertised online merchant services,
  (http://www.flagshipmerchantservices.com/products /merchant_account_types/ecommerce_merchant.htm).
I called Jon Pietrantonio, Senior Account Representative, Flagship Merchant Services, 2011 TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award Winner, Office: 866-416-0244 Ext 135, Fax: 866-468-1883 and told him exactly what business I wanted to run.  He told me with the highest degree of confidence how much they could help me.  He took my application.  The next day I called him and he said, "we only need 3 months of your bank statements and we'll have you up and running."  Two days later I have not heard from him so I email him and I get this one liner back.

From: "Jon Pietrantonio" <jon.pietrantonio@flagshipmerchantservices.com>
Date: June 3, 2011 7:54:35 AM MDT
To: "'Bryan ****'" (((email redacted)))
Subject: RE: Please Send Documentation

Hi Bryan,    Unfortunately your application was denied due to the type of business. Sincerely,

Jon Pietrantonio

I call, email, etc.  He won't even answer his phone.  So I call someone else and they say Jon is the only one that can help me.  I ask for a boss and they say there is no one to transfer me to.  Let me tell you.  AVOID THESE GUYS!!!!   They truly deserve to be on the RIP OFF REPORT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/internet/Flagship-Merchant-Services-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-CON-ARTISTS-Internet-736413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services