Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Updated: Fri, December 30, 2011

• Reported By: jack — Klamath California United States of America
Flagship Merchant Services
20 Center Square, Charleston, MA 02129 Internet United States of America

Flagship Merchant Services Don't believe what they tell you the rates and charges are! Internet

The fee's the salesperson tell are not the complete story. There are so many '"vendors" involved you will need a full time bookkeeper to figure out exactly what and who is charging you.  I am not a large business and did not run that many charges through them but what I did run through came to over 20% of my sales. The sales person told me it would be from 2.5% to 3.5% a long ways from what they deducted from my account.

The website was "no problem" to set up and they would help, NOT TRUE, they would not help. $250 later I was up and running. Then they charged me the minimum charge for the month it took me to get the web site set up, $20.

There are three companies involved in processing a charge and each will charge you something.  By the time you are done there is nothing left.

I suggest you find someone other than Flagship, Authorize.Net, First Data and/or I Payment to do business. They are a total RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/internet/Flagship-Merchant-Services-Dont-believe-what-they-tell-you-the-rates-and-charges-are-I-815782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services