Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ihateripoffartists — Henrietta Texas United States of America
Flagship Merchant Services

Flagship Merchant Services First Data I took a bid for a credit card terminal/merchant fees for them to be my credit card provider, I stupidly gave my business ID and bank account number to get a bid and now they started debiting my accou, Internet

I took a bid from Flagship merchant services to be my credit card processing company for my business. To get a bid they want your business ID number and bank account info, I stupidly gave it to them to get a bid. I ended up going with another company and notified them and got some ugly emails from the salesman who apparently signed me up anyway despite the fact I HAVE NEVER SIGNED AN AGREEMENT with this company!!!  So, I started getting bills in the mail and they started debiting fees from my bank account!!

I do not have a credit card terminal or an account with them. I have contacted them 6 times to get them to close my account and each time I get BS about faxing or emailing them a closure form, which I have now done 6 times and they keep sending me bills and pretending they have not received it!!! I am now having to file with the Better Business Bureau and retain legal counsel along with sending a certified copy of the closure agreement and my account is STILL NOT CLOSED AND THEY ARE STILL STEALING MONEY FROM ME!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/internet/Flagship-Merchant-Services-First-Data-I-took-a-bid-for-a-credit-card-terminalmerchant-fee-993248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services