Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — San Clemente California
Flagship Merchant Services
Internet USA

Flagship Merchant Services I Payment SCAM , FRAUD don't use Flagship Merchant Services Thousand Oaks CA

As with all the other complaints, They have taken my money and won't pay me.  they chargde the non compliance fee they seem to like to throw in.  What tops it all off after they kept my money and stated my  nature of business was a security risk. I sell picnic baskets etc. I threaten to go to BBB, District attorney, and consumer complaints.  They then paid a couple payments into my bank to look good.  Then I find they went into my website and added all kinds of cancelled transactions and refunds.  10 to one person.  That is criminal activity to go in and makeup fradulent orders and canellations.  Which I am sure they want to bill me and chargebacks for all these items that they are trying to cover their a*s.  We all need to file a lawsuit against this company.  They need to be stopped.  They just take your money and sit on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/internet/Flagship-Merchant-Services-I-Payment-SCAM-FRAUD-dont-use-Flagship-Merchant-Services-Th-1162684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services