Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Submitted: Sun, July 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By: Micah — yuma Arizona United States of America
Flagship Merchant Services

Flagship Merchant Services Ipayment, Iaccess, Kyle Loconte Hidden Contracts, High Fees Internet

Do Not Use Flagship Merchant Services. These people will absolutely lie to you on the phone and then tell you there is a contract you signed for three years and an early termination fee of $350 if you decide to leave after "trying" out their services. Think cellular phone company meets credit card processing company except this has access to your bank account!

I was told completely different things, like low monthly fee, I pay $20 more a month than previously and this guy laughed and said it would be no where near what it was BEFORE this!! I chose them for an international merchant yet every order people paid with was through paypal! I would not use them, read every detail and fine print they send you. I was told this was month to month and there was no contract term or cancellation fees! Hell it says that on the email they sent me!! I'm so tired of these companies thinking they deserve the right to STEAL from US!!!! Do yourself a favor and avoid or make sure you read every little detail. I still haven't seen my "contract" with them. I never received it in the welcome package, in email or found it under my account info. Yet they do have access to my bank account... for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/internet/Flagship-Merchant-Services-Ipayment-Iaccess-Kyle-Loconte-Hidden-Contracts-High-Fees-Int-915608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services