Complaint Review: Flagship credit

• Reported By: Mine — Merritt island Florida
Flagship credit
Dallas, Texas USA

Flagship credit Harrassed for no reason Dallas Texas

I will NEVER!!!! suggest this company to anyone. My pymts are due on the 27th of each month and I always mail my pymt out a week before it's due. And on Mar the 28th I had a very rude lady leave a message on my phone telling me I needed to call them back ASAP! I called back I was told my account had been put in collections because my pymt wasn't recieved. I told her I mailed it out a week ago and that they should have my pymt by now. And I told her I was told at the beginning before I signed my account with them that I had a 10 day grace period, before any late fees were applied.She told me they don't have 10 day grace periods. But lares weren't added til 10 days after due date. I told her well that sounds like a grave period to me. I hung up with her and called back and got someone else and this time it was aan they told me he couldn't explain why but it

take up to 5to 7 days to process pymts and I would continue to get calls til my pymt posted. I continued getting calls wo or three a day for a week. My check cleared my bank on 3/31/14 and I still got calls on 4/5/14 I got two more calls stating that they only got a portion of my pymt I called back and got a supervisor I had to fax a copy front and back of my check to prove they got the whole pymt. It's 4/25/14 and I called to see what my payoff was and if they have gotten my pymt for this month

and was told all they showed posted was a 100.00 on 4/7/14 I had to called again because they posted my pymt in the 7th when they checked my check on the 31 st of march that they needed to correct there date. I don't recommend this company to anyone!!!!!! I don't understand how you can process half of a person pymt and lose the other portion then have the nerve to harass the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-credit-/Dallas-Texas/Flagship-credit-Harrassed-for-no-reason-Dallas-Texas-1141819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship credit