Complaint Review: Flagship credit LLC

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: nunya — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
Flagship credit LLC
P.O. Box 965 Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania United States of America

Flagship credit LLC Never buy a car through this company! A complete ripoff, and a very unprofessional staff!! Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Me Too!

*Consumer Comment: ...And Its Wailing Time Again...

*Consumer Comment: Flagship acceptance,Unscrupolous,dishonest, rude, unprofessional!

My husband and I bought a truck from Navigator Automotive in Ga. They went out of business without any notice when we went to make our payment the business was gone. And guess what, we were charged a late fee! After selling our account without any notice to us, it has now ended up in the hands of Flagship Credit LLC. I have never had the misfortune of dealing with anyone so unkind and unprofessional. We have paid close to 20,000 for a 6,000 truck. Now they are threatening to sue us and garnish our wages over the 4,000.00 they say we still owe them. We have begged them to come get the truck, they have admitted they don't want it, they want their money and will stop at nothing to get it. We will have to pay the 4,000 plus their attorney fees. The threats are endless and daily. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I strongly advise against doing any business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-credit-LLC/Chadds-Ford-Pennsylvania-19317/Flagship-credit-LLC-Never-buy-a-car-through-this-company-A-complete-ripoff-and-a-very-u-1008840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship credit LLC

Me Too!

AUTHOR: Patty - ()

I am in the same boat. My Navigator account was turned over to Flagship and I have experienced nothing but multiple issues with this company. They say they don't handle Navigator accounts, and always transfer me to other people. Nobody, answers questions appropriately, and I too ended up crying due to being so upset with people who do not know me, accusing me of not making payments, that I know I made.  I have proof, and each time I send proof, its never noted on my account. I have made double payments, and done what they have asked me to do, and my account issues are still not solved. My loan is due to be paid off in December, I hope I can resolve my problems and not have to endure the agony these people have, especially paying for a loan months after it is supposed to be paid off.

...And Its Wailing Time Again...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

First off Einstein 1 and 2 they don't need to tell you anything when the loan is sold. Its their "paper" and they can sell it whenever they want. Nothing unusual here...done everyday of the week. In sorry deadbeat fashion the wailing starts: "Oh please pick up the car. Oh please let us volunteer for a repo." Yes, how cruel and heartless they are when they hold you to the agreement you made. One sure thing is you all ended up with a SUBPRIME loan company because you stiffed other creditors before this. Surise surprise, here you go doing it again. Oh yes...they are just so cruel and heartless. You sorry, stinking, wailing subprime welfare type habitual deadbeats make the rest of us want to throw up.

Flagship acceptance,Unscrupolous,dishonest, rude, unprofessional!

AUTHOR: April A. - (United States of America)

I can totally identify with this post concerning Flagship.  I also purchased my vehicle through Navigator,in2009 and was not told about the sell off to flagship.

This company mails out your payment envelopes each month, and never state your remaining balance.
I was late paying by two weeks,and made a double payment to catch up, every since this happened each time I call to make a payment they tell me i'm thirty days behind.  when I called to speak to someone about this situation, they asked me to fax off a copy of my bank statement showing where I made the double payment. I did this and never got a response from the company.

My loan should have been paid out in November of 2012, yet I am at the present still making payments.  A few months ago, about six months or so, I started askin for the remaining balance on my account each time I called in a payment.  After getting down to my last four payments, I noticed that they would quote me a lesser amount and the next time it would be higher.

I recently called and asked for a payment history to be faxed to me, and it became the most unpleasant ordeal I have ever experienced. Even though I had made a payment on my account the previous week, instead of assisting me with my request, the associate started telling me I was thirty days behind again! I was shocked, and I told him I most certainly was not thirty days late whereas he went on about how i needed to realize that I paid bi-weekly and that if I paid on time he and I would not be having this conversation.  I became so upset by this exchange that I started to cry which is a sure sign that I was frustrated and angry.

Needless to say I never received my payment history, and ended up having to make three more calls to see why they had not sent it.  I ended up having to call their corporate office that informed me the request had been forwarded to their customer service dept.  She also informed me that the history would show me to be 100 days behind!! not just thirty but that I should not worrry about that, just ignore it she says.  As of this Friday The remaining balance on my account is 346.00.

Can't wait to see if they drive it up again. I am thinking about getting a lawyer to have them investigated.