Complaint Review: Flagship credit acceptance

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: john & angela b — claymont Delaware
Flagship credit acceptance
p o box 2070 coppell tx 75019 chadds ford, Pennsylvania United States of America

Flagship credit acceptance Csc logic Flagship wrongly repod my truck. chadds ford, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wow

*Consumer Comment: It All Starts With Your First Problem

My wife financed a car from flagship credit and had been paying the car note on her own with the money she was earning through her full time job. Unfortunately my wife was in an auto accident that was not her fault (in a different vehicle) that left her disabled. My wife could no longer work so i had to pay her car note and rely on my income solely. In January 2012 I called flagship and made my first payment on the car note using my debit card. For whatever reason the customer service rep messed up the card numbers I gave to her and the payment didn't go thru. Instead of flagship contacting my wife or myself they had put on our account that the payment came back as a returned check and had charged a fee on the account. It wasn't until the following month when I called in the next payment that I found out what had happened. My job is contingent on the weather because I work in the construction industry. I told yhe customer service rep about my situation with my wife being disabled and my work slowing down in the winter months. They forwarded me to a supervisor who was willing to work with me on the payments. After a few months of making the payments and working with the supervisor every month they told me if I could bring the loan current they would give me a 2 month extension to try and get my finances in order. My wife thought it was a good idea so we agreed in order for the extension to go thru there wer stipulations that had to be met. 1 the loan had to be in good standing and current.2it had to be approved by a supervisor as well as a board of management employees 3 paperwork outlining the extension had to be filled out and signed by the loan signer. So we complied. On Tuesday april 16 2013 I recieved a phone call from a customer service rep saying my car was in sanger of repossion as they have not received a payment since December 2012 and that i owe past due balance of over 1, 400.00 . I told her that was inaccurate information and that I was at work but when I get home I would call her back and go over the payment history I have og which I write the date time amount paid who I spoke to and confirmation numbers of payments that I have made. And if there is a past due balance I would pay it on Friday April the 19th she said that was fine I went home and called her back she didn't answer the phone so I left a voice mail she never returned my call so I brought my payment history to work with me the following day as explained in the voice mail. That morning I went to work and they repossessed my car when I called them to go over the payment history I was put on with several rude young customer service representitves and I asked to speak to a supervisor they told me a supervisor would call me back in 24 hours I never received a call. I called them back and spoke to a man who woudnt disclose his name and insisted thar I not only owe them over 1400 dollars buy I now owe an additional fee of 350.00 for the repo and 30.00 a day for them to store my car. U told them I need someone to go over this account with me and explain it to me dollar for dollar as if they were speaking to a 4 year old not one person customer service rep or manager could ecplain the account or where the charges came fr

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-credit-acceptance/chadds-ford-Pennsylvania-/Flagship-credit-acceptance-Csc-logic-Flagship-wrongly-repod-my-truck-chadds-ford-Pennsy-1044551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship credit acceptance

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wow

AUTHOR: Kirsty - ()

JiMimi csn only assume you never have any financial problems. I take care of my finances and sometimes don't spot things for three or four weeks.  The reps at flagship rude other than the occasional one or two depending on who you can contact them!

vehicles give people the ability to work and taking their transportation is critical. This guy did what he could! Hopefully there will come a day when you need someone to understand our circumstances. Lets see how you feel then

It All Starts With Your First Problem

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Why did it take a MONTH for you to find out the money was not deducted from your checking account?  Apparently you do not keep accurrate records.  How is that their fault?  As far as they know, you failed to make that payment because a reasonable person would have caught what you claim is their mistake within a few days.