Complaint Review: Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Euclid Ohio
Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan
Troy, Michigan Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan Mortgage Rip off Troy Michigan

I believe I was rippped off when my mortgage was sold to Flagstar Bank I was told and set to pay one amount but when I received my coupons to begin paying the price had gone up by at least $300-$400 and I paid the first couple and then that's when things began to fall apart. I ended having to file chap. 13 and am now in the process of foreclosure. I too wanted some help and wanted my payments lowered but I got people that were not willing to work with me and they were indigniant and finally when I did get this nice woman who was willing to work with me the modification they wanted to do was much higher than what my payment was which makes no sense if I can't pay the regular payment how am I going to pay a payment $200-$300 more? where is the help? I was in constant contact with this company but nothing to help me out. Knowing these banks don't want these houses. So now in the process of foreclosure they want me to pay for fees that are astronomical not to mention the loan amount and more than what the loan was for, and that does not include what payments had been paid for while I am in the house. Where is the deduction from that and where did all these other fees come from? and what is really going on?

Dee
Euclid, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagstar-Bank-Of-Troy-Michigan/Troy-Michigan/Flagstar-Bank-Of-Troy-Michigan-Mortgage-Rip-off-Troy-Michigan-409069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan