Complaint Review: Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: Teri — lincoln park Michigan U.S.A.
Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan
2001 W Maple Rd, Internet United States of America

Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan, Flagstar Bank put a hold on my account just because, Internet

Flagstar put a hold on my account just because they could. About two weeks ago I deposited my husbands paycheck into my account, and because I have never deposited a large amount at one time before, they decided to put a hold on my account for 7 days. In the meantime, bills that come directly out of my account were bouncing and I was getting overdraft fees up the arse. When I realized something was wrong I called to find out what the heck was going on. At first they told me there was a hold put on my account, but didn't know why and that I had to call the next day. The next day I was told it was because of the amount I deposited and they had to make sure it was a legitimate deposit. I was pissed!! I asked about the overdraft fee's and was told they could do nothing about it. They never informed me in writting until 3 days after the hold was taken off my account. Over the weekend I got a letter from them telling me they were closing my account because I cursed the hell out of them. Thank You Flagstar I don't do business with a dictatorship. You cant put a hold on someone's account just because you feel the urge to. Must be OBAMANATION Economics government runned business tactics your following, and you can kiss my WHITE AZZ!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagstar-Bank-Of-Troy-Michigan/internet/Flagstar-Bank-Of-Troy-Michigan-Flagstar-Bank-put-a-hold-on-my-account-just-because-Inter-581261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagstar Bank Of Troy Michigan