• Report: #1119724

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: jayrue — Brownsburg Indiana
Flagstar Bank
Troy, Michigan USA

Flagstar Bank Maybe 8% Competence Level. It Only tool 12 attempts!! Troy Michigan

Last summer we tried to do a refinance, on our mortgage, with a different lender. At the last minute, things fell through. Apparently Flagstar had bitter feelings about the it. While the refinance process was taking place, some Hazard Insurance information was misplaced. I am still not convinced my personal insurance agent was involved. Nevertheless, he and I both tried to straighten things out.

Flagstar: We need proof of insurance.

Me: Here you go!

Flagstar: Ok thanks.

Flagstar: No wait, we need proof of insurance!

Me: Here you go. Again.

Flagstar: We still need proof of insurance!

Me: I sent it to you... Here. Again.

My Agent: Here you go!

Flagstar: We still need proof of insurance!

My Agent: Here you go! Again!

Me: HERE YOU GO!!!

I obviously skipped a few cycles, but you get the point. The success rate was 1/12. Thats right! On the 12th attempt they finally got things figured out! Mortgage buyers be warned!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagstar-Bank/Troy-Michigan/Flagstar-Bank-Maybe-8-Competence-Level-It-Only-tool-12-attempts-Troy-Michigan-1119724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagstar Bank