Complaint Review: Flair Dry Cleaners and Laundry Service

• Reported By: Lone — Beverly Massachusetts United States of America
Flair Dry Cleaners and Laundry Service
583 Cabot Street Internet United States of America

Flair Dry Cleaners and Laundry Service fraudulent and deceptive tailor Internet

In or about Monday April 19, 2010, I went to Flair Cleaners in Beverly, Massachusetts and brought in pants to be cleaned and to repair a zipper and sew on a button on the right inseam of the pant leg.  The pants were to be ready by the close of business on Wednesday April 21, 2010.  When I arrived on Wednesday April 21, I spoke to an agent of the business who informed me that the pants were not worked on yet.  I was directed to come back in four days.  Notwithstanding that fact, on Monday April 26, 2010, I arrived to pick up my repaired and cleaned pants.  When the pants were provided to me, I discovered that Flair either failed or refused to repair the button or zipper.  Moreover, Flair altered the pants by moving a clip.  The agent of Flair would not allow me to take possession of my personal property unless I paid an additional fee for the clips even though no repair to the zipper was ever done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flair-Dry-Cleaners-and-Laundry-Service/internet/Flair-Dry-Cleaners-and-Laundry-Service-fraudulent-and-deceptive-tailor-Internet-596992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flair Dry Cleaners and Laundry Service