Complaint Review: Flamingo Pet Clinic

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Jen — Las vegas Nevada United States of America
Flamingo Pet Clinic
2675 east flamingo road ste 1 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Flamingo Pet Clinic Performs tests you've said not to and extremely rude front desk staff Las Vegas, Nevada

I brought 5 foster kittens into this clinic for their first distemper shot. I was told by staff each shot would cost $8 for a total of $40. I dropped the kittens off in the morning and told the staff I only wanted the distemper shots. I was asked if I wanted an FIV test and I declined as the foster group was going to test for it.

I came back at the designated time, 6 and 1/2 hours later, and the kittens had not had their shots yet. After a short wait the kittens were ready and when I went to pay I was told my bill was $85.58. The front desk lady, Vanessa, rudely informed me they had FIV tested the kittens, given them distemper shots and a Felv shot. She told me the kittens were going to need the test and the extra shot eventually so they just did them. After a long arguement I still had to pay $62.50 when I had only agreed to services they said would cost $40.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flamingo-Pet-Clinic/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Flamingo-Pet-Clinic-Performs-tests-youve-said-not-to-and-extremely-rude-front-desk-staff-774373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flamingo Pet Clinic