Complaint Review: Flamure Aliji of Florida Hospital

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: Kathryn B. — Altamonte Springs Florida United States of America
Flamure Aliji of Florida Hospital
509 S. Semoran Blvd Orlando, Florida United States of America

Flamure Aliji of Florida Hospital She refused to give me my medication. Said I didn't need breathing medicationa and that I was just being weak. I was scared, I could barely draw a breath and she seemed to take joy out of the fact t Orlando, Florida

It was one of the most terrifying experiences of my entire life.  I have asthma and I couldn't breath, right away the respiratory therapist (Flamure Aliji) came in and I was so happy, until she started berrating me, telling me that I didn't medicine or extra oxygen to breath normally.  She told me to suck it up and breath like everybody else.  I was in tears.  After about 3 min. of this a nurse walked in and asked was was going on and Flamure Aliji proceeded to give my breathing treatment which prevented me from telling the nurse what had happened.  When I tried to tell doctors and nurses about it later they claimed I must have been over tired and insinuated that I imagined the whole thing.  REALLY!!!!!!!!!!  It happened!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flamure-Aliji-of-Florida-Hospital/Orlando-Florida-32807/Flamure-Aliji-of-Florida-Hospital-She-refused-to-give-me-my-medication-Said-I-didnt-ne-895666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flamure Aliji of Florida Hospital