Complaint Review: FlashWhite.com

• Reported By: Claire — Roanoke Virginia
FlashWhite.com
internet, Select State/Province USA

FlashWhite.com AlaskaWhite Run like your hair is on fire!!! internet

Wish I would have found this website before I signed up with FlashWhite.com. There are red flags everywhere!  First, the add says shipping and handling $4.95 when you go to sign up, the fee is $6.95.When rejected it will offer it to you for $4.95.  The product arrived with a packing slip that was made out to another customer. There is no company logo or contact information.  I called a number found on the internet to cancel this subscription. The first time I called I held for 23 mins. The second time I called I held for 1.5 hours, still no one ever picked up the line!  I have contacted my credit card company with hopes of preventing future charges from this vendor!   Stay Away from FlashWite.com  bad news!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlashWhitecom/internet-Select-StateProvince/FlashWhitecom-AlaskaWhite-Run-like-your-hair-is-on-fire-internet-1116956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlashWhite.com