offers

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: eliza — Rialto California
FlashWhites
, California USA

FlashWhites sell teeth whitening products California

I was using the internet as this Flashwhite advertisement popped up. I usually ignore them. The price and comments convinced me. I  later after purchasing and recieving the item. I had checked my checking account in which $9.90 was withdrawn. I keep scrolling and $100 00+ was withdrawn as well. I thought to myself well maybe it is a mistake and later my account will show + with the money back. Today February 17, 2014 I rechecked  my account and I seen more money withdrawn $100+ again. I hate to be a victim of this fraud as I was worried, lost sleep and work hard for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlashWhites/California/FlashWhites-sell-teeth-whitening-products-California-1124124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlashWhites