Complaint Review: FlashWhites

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: FearlessOne — San Diego California
, Select State/Province USA

FlashWhites Flash Whites Pen Fraudulent Internet

Ordered Flashwhites and cancelled within the appropriate timeframe.  Customer Service Rep., Katrina stated that I would have to pay 15.00 to keep the 1 box or send it back.  I agreed to the 15.00 and gave her the 3 digit number on the back of my credit card so that she could charge the 15.00.  I verfied the cancellation and was told no other funds would be charged.  I checked my account and not only did she charge $15.00 days later she charged additional money!   The company clearly knows they are taking advantage of consumers by charging fradulently.  I would not recommend ordering the product based upon the dishonesty.  I had to contact my bank in order to rectify the problem and after contacting my bank I am suddenly getting "threatening" calls from their attorneys.  Bring it on!  Honesty definitely will prevail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlashWhites/Select-StateProvince/FlashWhites-Flash-Whites-Pen-Fraudulent-Internet-1116982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlashWhites