Complaint Review: FlashedPhones.net

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: lexscripta — Crystal Lake Illinois United States of America
FlashedPhones.net

FlashedPhones.net Flashed Phones, Boost Mobile, HTC, Flash your phone Internet

Flashing phones is a neat concept that allows you to select a phone of choice that may not be normally available from your favorite carrier, but with some programming modifications to the phone, it then becomes usable for a service that you like.

Such was my case. I purchased an EVO 3d, which is a fabulous phone. After several email exchanges, I decided to go with Flashedphones.net because they basically convinced me that other services doing the same thing were doing it incorrectly. Their flashing service came with a 100 percent lifetime promise that if the phone didnt work at anytime after, they would reflash it for free.

So, I turned over my phone to them and recieved it back within a few days. I began using my phone and all was well for a few days. Then error 16 messages began to warn me when I called people. Soon it seemed that I would have to dial a number a half a dozen times before it would finally start ringing. The situation became worse.

I finally contacted them, and they tried to reflash. After they finished with the reflashing, and I started using the phone, I discovered that my phone was flashed to someone up in Wisconsin. I began getting all their messages, and personal calls. No problem. Stuff happens. I contacted flashedphones.net at their website as they requested again, but had to wait for a couple of days. Fiinally, they had me hook my phone to the computer and they flashed it for the 3rd time.

Well, I was happy - finally got my number back. However, I then began getting error 67 - which basically means there is something wrong with the mobile internet connection, amongst other issues.

I contacted them again. This time,  No response. I have been trying to contact them now for over 2 weeks to get this problem resolved. They simply ignore me.

The total time my phone has been working improperly has been for over a month, as they refuse to do warranty work at any other time except for sundays.

Now I am stuck with a phone that does not work properly from a company that does not keep their promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlashedPhonesnet/internet/FlashedPhonesnet-Flashed-Phones-Boost-Mobile-HTC-Flash-your-phone-Internet-923393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlashedPhones.net