Complaint Review: Flashwhites

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Mark S — Alpharetta Georgia
, Select State/Province USA

Flashwhites Zoletnix,LLC Deceitfull, Dispicable marketing tactics c Florida

Oh yea...turns out I got snookered as well. as I now see many many others have.

I was attacted to the offer of a trial sample of FlashWhites teeeth whitening product for the cost of shipping. (11.90)

I then got billed later for 114.00. Called them to tell them I wanted to cancel. The problem was that it was after their so called 14 day trial period and then they chagre you for the product. So it is far from a free trial. When you talk with them they tell you the stipulations are in a contract on their web site which no one reads because you are not delibertly directed to such a site. As it is now very apparent, this company is delibertly set up to deceit their clientel and overchage them for a product which by the way does not work any better than products you can pick up at your local CVS or Walgreens for a fraction of the price (about $100.00 less per order)

I wish I had checked out the company in advance because I now see their are numerous complaints like mine.

So if you are considering this product, I urge you to stay as far away as possible. Hopefully more informed buyers then myself will cause this company to fade away as unscupulous companies should. I am upset that they got more of my money then they should but I hope this compalaint confirms to you that you should by all means avoid this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flashwhites/Select-StateProvince/Flashwhites-ZoletnixLLC-Deceitfull-Dispicable-marketing-tactics-c-Florida-1133285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flashwhites