Complaint Review: Flat Creek Transportation - Charles Patterson

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
Flat Creek Transportation - Charles Patterson
21477 West Hwy 52 Kinston, Alabama U.S.A.

Flat Creek Transportation - Charles Patterson will keep your escrow money by claims of a claim and put untrue information in your DAC Kinston Alabama

*Author of original report: Flat Creek update

*Author of original report: Flat Creek Transportation, AKA: Charles Patterson

on or about 12/18/2003 charles patterson and or his subordinates aka: flat creek transportation, knowingly and intentionally submittted untrue information to U.S.I.S. (dac) by reporting work record had, "excessive complaints, cargo loss, late pick up/delivery, log violation, company policy violation, unauthorized equip. use, unauthorized passenger. Then, on or about 8/23/2006 same reported, "Reason for leaving: discharged (or company terminated lease); work record: excessive complaints, company violation, personal contact requested."

I have worked for mr. patterson 4 or 5 times starting in the early 90s untill 2006, not once have i recieved the money set aside for escrow, and I know very well what is expected of me concerning my job, to quote Charles, "Bruce as far as truck drivers go, you are one of the best." for charles to tell me this in person and then file false information shows me, and should show who ever reads this report what kind of person he really is. to address his allegations of my work record, simply untrue, all of it!

Oh I could most likely go back to work for him, but knowing what I know why. Also, if any one would like to see those documents (DAC report) to proove what I say is true please contact me @hudsonbruce5@aol.com. I add further that, Charles will fire or layoff anyone who stands up for themselves and contests what he wants, whether or not you would have to break any number of laws.

Bruce
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flat-Creek-Transportation-Charles-Patterson/Kinston-Alabama-36453/Flat-Creek-Transportation-Charles-Patterson-will-keep-your-escrow-money-by-claims-of-a-c-393676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flat Creek Transportation - Charles Patterson

Flat Creek update

AUTHOR: Bruce Hudson - (USA)

About a month ago I filed a dispute with HireRight, Charles Patterson and or Flat Creek Trans, Kinston, Al., failed to timely file a response to my dispute, subsuquently HireRight has removed the negative information that was placed in to my file by Charles Patterson Sr., and/or his employees at Flat Creek Transportation.

Furthermore, I stopped by Mr. Patterson's office (Flat Creek Transportation) a few months ago, once again seeking informal resolution, and not to my supprise, denied.

Charles sr., when wrong will not discuss anything over the phone because, I broke him of lying as I recorded all my conversations at the time, and played his statement back to him. He has even asked if I was recording our conversation after I played it back to him, because he knew I would lie to him.

If you are employed with him, c.y.a., document everything, get photos, get video, and an digital voice recorder is a good idea too, save logs, copies of bills of lading fuel reciepts, ect. Last but not least, file a report at Ripoff Report so others can be provided information.

To quote someone that knows Mr. Patterson better than I, "Charles can be vengeful."

Flat Creek Transportation, AKA: Charles Patterson

AUTHOR: Bruce hudson - (U.S.A.)

After my filing of this report I have attempted to informally resolve these issues with Charles Patterson, on several occassions over the phone, and of course he did not want to talk about it in person.

Be advised, he is a con man from way back, I have personal knowledge that numerous drivers employed by him were arrested on drug charges, and he too has been incarcerated.

Also I have heard a driver that was in his employment, that he has, "solicited that driver to commit fraud, by purposely rolling over the truck the driver was operating, for him so that he could make money off of his insurance."

If there are any doubts, why not call Charles @ 334-565-3534, Ext option dispatch, or better yet how about calling 334-493-7172 and talk to him after mid-night.

One last thing, his son Charles Jr., has got a mouth, and certainly does not have any consideration of the manner in which he blurts out orders to the drivers under his father's employment.