Complaint Review: Flatline Tree Service

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Keith — Warrenton Virginia United States of America
Flatline Tree Service
21439 Holmes Ln Culpeper, Virginia United States of America

Flatline Tree Service Flatline Auto Detailing Flatline Truck Ran Over My Mailbox and Destroyed IT Culpeper, Virginia

A truck from Flatline Tree Service was in our neighborhood placing business cards on doors. The Flatline truck entered our driveway and a short time later exited running over and destroying our mailbox. A man got out of the truck, tried to place the damaged mailbox back on the damage post which did not work. The truck proceeded back up our driveway not to leave a note but to take the business card off our door. We have knowledge of all of this because of a eyewitness, our neighbor who is a fireman.

My wife contacted Flatline because the eyewitness gave her the business card he was given. The person on the phone, Nathan initially said it was not him or his company. I called the following day and asked what was going to be done about our mailbox. Nathan stated it would be replaced that day. It has not been replaced yet and has been about a week. I have left many messages, texts and emails which where returned not deliverable. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and will also with the State of Virginia. I am looking for damages to replace and install a new mailbox, $200 and damages for my time,$400 for a total of $600.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flatline-Tree-Service/Culpeper-Virginia-22701/Flatline-Tree-Service-Flatline-Auto-Detailing-Flatline-Truck-Ran-Over-My-Mailbox-and-Destr-936731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flatline Tree Service