Complaint Review: Flawless concepts

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: rafaella — Melbourne
Flawless concepts
Internet USA

Flawless concepts http://www.skin-whitening-product.com/ Took my money bu never delivered the product, neither did they provode a refund, mentioned the disaster in Philippines to buy time with refund yet still no refund! Tolleson, Arizona Internet

Flawless Concepts AKA www.skin-whitening-product.com ripped me off! I paid for $80 worth of skin whitening products back in November 2013. On their website it says it may take up to 6 weeks for delivery, but 6 weeks later no delivery. I contacted the above company but no response. I wrote again, this time the owner Maria Baltazar wrote back in Jan 2014 and here is part of what she wrote:

"In the past months as well, we have been deeply affected by the huge
financial outflow brought by customs issues for our stocks, the recent
calamity in the Philippines where we have victim relatives we needed to
urgently support, and as mentioned earlier, a tragic loss in the family.

Being a small humble family-operated company, this is a time where we needed
to recover from this crisis, emotionally and financially, so we are
respectfully, and honestly, requesting for your kind consideration to give
us a little bit more time (about a week or two or shortly thereafter) to
pull through. Afterward, we will be capable of fulfilling your order and not
run from our obligation with you.

Soon, we might consider CLOSING the shop. After 7 years of hard work in the
business, the current issues have taken a toll on us and our valued
customers like you. Nevertheless, regardless of what we finally decide, rest
assured you will get your money back. "

Being a compassionate person, I told her I could wait a bit longer. Another month went by, the company was still operating, no clsoing down shop! No refund and again no response to my emails. This person has completely disappeared. I want to urge everyone who is reading this to not buy anything from Flawless concepts or you will be ripped off. The owner uses disasters like the ones in Philippiness to get sympathy for herself, meanwhile ripping people off. This is not acceptable! It is not about the money, its about being a good person and doing the right thing. Lying, cheating and using victim mentality is as low as you can get and definitely not good customer service! The worst customer service I ever had in my life! Karma will get you one day or another!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flawless-concepts/internet/Flawless-concepts-httpwwwskin-whitening-productcom-Took-my-money-bu-never-delivered-1148449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flawless concepts