Complaint Review: Flawlessescorts.com

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jenna — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Flawlessescorts.com
3375 N Country Club Dr, Apt 1204 Miami, Florida United States of America

Flawlessescorts.com Brian aka RUN!! DON'T WALK!!! STD RAPPIST!!! TOTAL PIG!!! Miami, Florida

Do not go near this guy !!  Do not work for him  !!!!  Std stalker !!!  Rapist !!  Forces his std's on the girls !!!!  Claims he's commin over for an "interview " says " We need to go over some stuff !!!"  LADIES BEWARE !!!  This is only a ploy to get your personal information &  force himself on you !!  VERY DANGEROUS !!!   Not only that but somehow he found my reviews & told all the clients I was a GFE , BAREBACK QUEEN !!  Told me he was gonna "Make me a star !!"  This guy talks so much S%#T  about the girls to the clients . Nobody wants to work for him !!!   What a total creep !!

1-877-781-9001
email he uses : flawbrian@hotmail.com
954-781-7815
561-392-9777
561-251-0549   Called my home from this # &  told my boyfriend that he was pimpin me out !

That I was his B#@CH now !! & That he can prove it by the herpes that he gave me  !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flawlessescortscom/Miami-Florida-33180/Flawlessescortscom-Brian-aka-RUN-DONT-WALK-STD-RAPPIST-TOTAL-PIG-Miami-Flor-960541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flawlessescorts.com