Complaint Review: Fleet Cc

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2006

• Reported By:simpsonville South Carolina
Fleet Cc
P.O. Box 84006 Colombus, Georgia U.S.A.

Fleet Cc ripoff put a charge off on my credit report on an account that doesnt belong to me.raised intrest rates,lost business opportunity. Colombus Georgia

I applied for a loan to start a business, and was refused.I checked my credit report and found a charge off from Fleet CC.
A company I have never had an account with.I lost a chance to start a business and aprs on my credit cards went up.This Fleet CC has realy cost me some pain and suffering....I hope these people can be stopped.....

simpsonville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2006 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Cc/Colombus-Georgia-31908/Fleet-Cc-ripoff-put-a-charge-off-on-my-credit-report-on-an-account-that-doesnt-belong-to-214263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Cc