Complaint Review: Fleet Credit Card Sercices

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
Fleet Credit Card Sercices
P.O. Box 84006, Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 217-341-1706
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Fleet Credit Card Sercices rip-off! I know I am not the only one they have all but ruined in the sloppy way that they conduct business. Columbus Georgia

FNANB sold my account to Fleet Credit card services. I did not receive their letter until I had made my $200.00 payment to FNANB. Fnanb never sent this payment on to Fleet Credit Card Services and they started sending me notices that I was late and then they began calling me.

I finally talked to someone that told me that it was the problem of FNANB and that it would take a while for them to get the payment. They told me I had to make another one until FNANB sent them my payment . In the meantime they reported me to the credit bureau for being late this one time.

I have fought and fought with them. It cost me to stop payment on my original check and then they charged me to pay then over the phone from my checking account. I think something should be done about this. I know I am not the only one they have all but ruined in the sloppy way that they conduct business. Fleet Credit Card Service is just as bad. They did not really care what had happened to my payment just cough up another one.

Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Credit-Card-Sercices/Columbus-Georgia-31908-4006/Fleet-Credit-Card-Sercices-rip-off-I-know-I-am-not-the-only-one-they-have-all-but-ruined-123877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Credit Card Sercices