Complaint Review: Fleet Credit Card Service

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
Fleet Credit Card Service
PO Box 15368 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Fleet Credit Fleet Credit Card Service ripoff, Credit Fraud, Harassment, Damaged Credit, Unresponsive Wilmington Delaware

Fleet Credit Card Services continues to damage my credit, five years after I was divorced. My ex wife charged my card "After we were divorced and the card was closed and paid to $0!" I have contacted them by phone and written a letter with signed proof and copies of divorce papers and dates 2 years ago.

They continue to damage my credit score and refuse to correct my credit file to this day. I have disputed the claims with Equifax and they are investigating. Fleet has not responded to me in writing as required by the Fair Credit Act. Do not work with this company. They will rip you off and dont care if they trample you.

Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Credit-Card-Service/Wilmington-Delaware-19886/Fleet-Credit-Fleet-Credit-Card-Service-ripoff-Credit-Fraud-Harassment-Damaged-Credit-129868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Credit Card Service