Complaint Review: Fleet Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, October 13, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Kailua-Kona Hawaii
Fleet Credit Card Services
P.o. Box 84006 Columbasus, Georgia U.S.A.

Fleet Credit Card Services ripoff Fleet Credit Card Services decrease in credit limit for on time payments Columbasus Georgia

Aloha readers,
I just want to say that before fleet credit card services purchased Fnab credit card services, I had no problems ever. Then all of a sudden they decided to decrease my credit. I had never had any issues in the past. Yes I had a larger credit line then I used to, if you include all my debts, but I do however make much more money then I used to also. I was using them to help me build credit. I buy and sell real-estate, so credit is very important to me. At this point I called fleet, there response was generic like all of theirs are. There first excuse was, oh mr.blah blah you have to many inquires in the last 3 months, based on your credit report thru blah blah.. So I said ok I could understand that, Since my wife and I just made a large investment in Hawaii.. Well I continued to make my payments on time, and way over there minimum, in fact I have almost paid off. In all reality I could buy there freakin company with the profits I have made in real estate, but I need to keep good credit for investment reasons. Long story short they kept reducing my credit limit every time I made a large payment. I thought that was very strange, I have never heard of a credit card company reducing credit when you pay large amounts each month. I'm trying to find a good attorney to file a class action law suit for similar cases. Please respond if you are one, or know of any.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Credit-Card-Services/Columbasus-Georgia-31908-4006/Fleet-Credit-Card-Services-ripoff-Fleet-Credit-Card-Services-decrease-in-credit-limit-for-112703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Credit Card Services