Complaint Review: Fleet Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2003

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Fleet Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 15480 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Fleet Credit Card Services Stay clear of Fleet Credit Card. Looks like there is clear pattern of a fraudulent business. I say we all ban together and shut these guys down!!! Wilmington Delaware

I had a similar experience as the rest of the reports I am seeing on here. The low fixed rate bait getting reeled into a predatory credit card company that stalks your credit report monthly looking for any, and I mean any reason to raise your rates through the roof.

The customer service uses standard evasive, stall tactics, and then pushes the responsibility of corroboration back on you, still making no promises. I find it hard to believe that this is Fair and reasonable business practice. I dont care what some yoo-hoo lawyer wrote on the back of a statement in fine, unintelligible print it does not necessarily make it right.

The first thing I did was cancel the card. Next, I will report this to the Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/. After that I will call every Senator and elected official I can think of and ask them if they can help. I hope everyone will do the same. Make it as public as possible. I am glad I found this site.

John
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2003 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Credit-Card-Services/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5480/Fleet-Credit-Card-Services-Stay-clear-of-Fleet-Credit-Card-Looks-like-there-is-clear-pat-65184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Credit Card Services